Barbecue Shrimp is a classic seafood treat, here shrimp is cooked with freshly dried herbs and served with lemon wedges, French bread, and Smoked Gouda Grits.
- 4 pounds large shrimp (unpeeled)
- 5-6 cloves garlic finely chopped
- French bread
- 2 lemons (cut into wedges)
- 1-1/4 cup melted butter
- 2-3 bay leaves
- 3/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1-1/4 tsp dried thyme
- 1-1/4 tsp dried rosemary
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- Smoked Gouda Grits
- Salt to taste
How to make Barbecue Shrimp:
- Combine the butter, garlic, lemon juice, bay leaves, Worcestershire sauce, salt, ketchup and dried thyme and rosemary.
- Mix very well and keep aside.
- Preheat the oven to 350 F degrees and place the shrimp in a broiler pan.
- Pour the prepared mixture over the shrimp.
- Bake for about 30 minutes till the shrimp turns pink.
- Stir every 5-6 minutes in between the baking.
- Now remove out the bay leaves and serve this delicious shrimp with some lemon wedges, Smoked Gouda Grits, and French bread.
If you have any doubts regarding the recipe, feel free to contact us here.