Barbecue Shrimp is a classic seafood treat, here shrimp is cooked with freshly dried herbs and served with lemon wedges, French bread, and Smoked Gouda Grits.
- 4 pounds large shrimp (unpeeled)
- 5-6 cloves garlic finely chopped
- French bread
- 2 lemons (cut into wedges)
- 1-1/4 cup melted butter
- 2-3 bay leaves
- 3/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1-1/4 tsp dried thyme
- 1-1/4 tsp dried rosemary
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- Smoked Gouda Grits
- Salt to taste
How to make Barbecue Shrimp:
- Combine the butter, garlic, lemon juice, bay leaves, Worcestershire sauce, salt, ketchup and dried thyme and rosemary.
- Mix very well and keep aside.
- Preheat the oven to 350 F degrees and place the shrimp in a broiler pan.
- Pour the prepared mixture over the shrimp.
- Bake for about 30 minutes till the shrimp turns pink.
- Stir every 5-6 minutes in between the baking.
- Now remove out the bay leaves and serve this delicious shrimp with some lemon wedges, Smoked Gouda Grits, and French bread.