The last recipe I shared with you was Perplexed Portobello Steak with Mushroom Puree & Mushroom Crudo, I asked to eat with any sauce after your queries on that I decide to share a spinach dip recipe which will go perfectly with that recipe.
- 1 10-ounce package frozen Chopped Spinach, thawed & squeezed dry of excess water
- 1 8-ounce can Water Chestnuts, chopped
- 1 8-ounce package of Cream Cheese
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Splash of Olive Oil
- 1 medium Onion, minced
- 2 large cloves crushed Garlic
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Black Pepper, to taste
- Sliced Crusty Bread or Crackers
- Over medium heat, heat up large saucepan, then add oil, onions, and garlic.
- Sauté until fragrant and light golden brown.
- Add spinach and water chestnuts and continue to sauté until the spinach cooks together with onions and garlic.
- Add salt and pepper
- Add cream cheese, grated Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, and milk.
- When cheese melts, turn down heat to low.
- Continue stirring and allow dip to simmer until cheese and rest of ingredients are blended well together.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Serve warm with bread and/or crackers.