Italian Sausage Soup is a flavorful and everyone’s favorite winter soup recipe. This soup consists the enhancing fragrant of zucchini, Italian sausage, and spinach.
- 2 (20 ounces) can beef broth
- 1 pound Italian sausage
- 1-1/2 cups sliced carrots
- 2-3 small zucchini cut into cubes
- 1 (10 ounces) can Italian-style stewed tomatoes
- 1 bunch fresh spinach (packed, rinsed and torn)
- 4-5 cloves garlic minced
- 1 (12 ounces) can Northern beans
- 1-1/4 tsp salt
- 1-1/2 tsp black pepper powder
How to make Italian Sausage Soup:
- Heat a non-stick pan and saute the minced garlic and brown sugar together for a while.
- Stir in tomatoes, broth, sausage and sliced carrots.
- Reduce the heat and simmer for about 20 minutes.
- Adjust with salt and pepper powder.
- Now stir the soup in beans, 2 cups of water and zucchini.
- Cover the pan, keep the flame very low and allow to cook until zucchini tenders.
- Check in between and if the zucchini is done then remove the soup from the heat.
- Add spinach and cook for 10 more minutes.
- Delicious Italian Sausage Soup is ready to serve.